We know, Torres scored on 4/23/211 :) that was his 1st goal for ChelseaFC! we waited for 732 minutes before :) and finally come true! I love Torres! He's my best boy ever! I like him since I was 11! xoxo! he's great, cool! awesome!!! and he scored on the final of Euro 2008. assist on final of World cup 2010!! I have million reason to Love him so much! xoxo! I will never forget this moment :') when torres scored, i was jumping, screaming, and hugging with my little bro, Nuha! haha! so funny! you shloud watch the video! my sister, Naili recorded us! lol! ok guys that's all!! bye :)
yuk lihat. baju pink berpita itu.. bagus bukan???? baju-nya feminim. dan ini bisa mencerminkan kalaou kalian adalah pink girl.. biasanya baju yang mini-mini kayak gitu, cocoknya dengan high-heel.. nah, coba liat high-heel diatas. hiasan bulu-bulunya sangat manis n lucu.. keren bukan main!!! ♥ (gambar : www.monsoon.co.uk, s.bebo.com)
Comments
Post a Comment