Skip to main content

21-22

Hi blog. long time no see. I am fine, i guess. Terakhir posting adalah, postingan menye tentang nikah. Hahaha Thats crazy mizyal! SO many things changed in the last 9 months (since the last time i visited you). School drives me crazy. People drive me even crazier. uhghghgh

Why.. Why im 21. Why im not 13 anymore.

And the bad news is ................ I'll be 22 in less than a month. thats suck

WHY NATURE? WHY

Why I am 21.

I hate being adult with many responsibilities.
I want to be a cute little girl like I used to be.
I just need to eat, sleep, pooping. ughhhhhh

In the last 9 months, I made many big decisions for my life. HAHAHA

They probably will change my life forever. I have different goals now in life. Well, i guess im growing up. 21 is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy dude. Like, Im officially an adult. wtf.

21 makes me realize many things Like... i cant always get what i want. i need to respect people decisions. i need to work really hard to get what i want. i dont always find my mom to do my stuff, which means im doing it by myself. i learn how to solve my problem alone. ALONE. like JOMBLO.
BYE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short Girl Story

Being short is really annoying, but it's fun too. Sometimes it's awkward to take picture with you taller friends.. And it's really hard when u're cooking. Well, you need to cook and climbing at the same time. lol another problem in the car....... in the store.......... . but, when i can't find anybody, i will do this....... and sometimes, we feel ugly. we hate our body.  in the crowded place, we feel like in the middle of nowhere. some people mock us :( BUT....................... We still have something!! At least it's not hard to find a taller guy :D And it looks cute when we hang out with our tall guy. Go check Cher Lloyd, Avril Lavigne! aren't they look cute?? :D and, at least we can give you cute hugs. lol and, we'll never ever had this awkward moment... ok, that's all... the story of short girl, and don't forget:

But You Didn't (A Very Great Poem)

I found this poem on tumblr. And I would like to share this with you, it's such a beautiful poem based on a real story. It's so sad.

2022 update

4 years passed since the last time I wrote in my blog. Well, what happened in 4 years? A lot of things. I managed to finish my medical school which makes me a doctor now, even though I dont have proper job but Al hamdulillah I get enough salary to feed me and my cat. Oh yeah I have a cat that I adopted this march, she is Molly and I lover her very much. I finally moved on from the people who don't deserve me, and that was very relieved. I was thinking that I might never loved anyone again, but I was wrong. I met someone who I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I met him just in a blink of an eye, and that's it, I fall for him. I finally feel alive again. I've never felt this way to someone before. No, this is definitely not my first love, but this is definitely the biggest love I ever had to someone, and hopefully the last love in my life. And I am so grateful for this.  Anyway I am an adult now. I managed to take care of myself, I pay my own bills, buy my own food. And