Skip to main content

2024 update

some things didn't work out, and it's for the best. i let go all the things i can't control and focusing on the things i can control. guess where i am now? in a big city. the place i thought i would never spend some times (for like about 3 months or less). i don't like it here, but i enjoy visiting new places on my day off. i think about my future and i am exciting again. i lost interest in life last year, i literally felt like i was done living. but i was wrong!! i was not done living, i was just with the wrong people. i found sparks again in life. and guess what? 2 days ago i just spent my time with the person i had crush on when i was... idk maybe 13? so funny and it was so unpredictable. hahaha. best days of my life. but sometimes i feel lonely here, i miss my cats and my bedroom. also the routine here is kinda boring. lifeless. i miss being free~ tbh. but i will get use to it. i always find a way to enjoy things (always). im writing this at work to look busy lol. oh btw, i have 2 cats now : molly and milo. both are females. but also i think about my stray cat suga. i hope somebody feed her and she will come to visit me again when i return home. im excited for what comes next in life, and i wish to be happy and live my life full of adventures. wish you all the best, zy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink feminim

yuk lihat. baju pink berpita itu.. bagus bukan???? baju-nya feminim. dan ini bisa mencerminkan kalaou kalian adalah pink girl.. biasanya baju yang mini-mini kayak gitu, cocoknya dengan high-heel.. nah, coba liat high-heel diatas. hiasan bulu-bulunya sangat manis n lucu.. keren bukan main!!! ♥ (gambar : www.monsoon.co.uk, s.bebo.com)

Who said?

Who said I can't be superman? I said that i know i can Who said I can't be spiderman? I said that i know i can Who said I can be the best girl? I said that i know i can Who said I can't be a good girl? i said that i know i can who said i can't be number one? i said that i know i can :)