Skip to main content

Lana Del Rey

This girl is so amazing.
She made me falling in love with her just for 3 minutes.
Really!
I listen to her for the first time on youtube. It was her music video with a song called "Video Games".
And I really enjoy her music. Her music is different. She bring the old songs back. She makes music like 60's. And I like it.
You should listen to her. 
Try one of these songs, I guarantee you won't stop listen to her anymore :)

  1. Video Games
  2. West Coast
  3. Ride
  4. Young and Beautiful
  5. Summertime Sadness
  6. Dark Paradise
  7. Body Electric
She really brings good music ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink feminim

yuk lihat. baju pink berpita itu.. bagus bukan???? baju-nya feminim. dan ini bisa mencerminkan kalaou kalian adalah pink girl.. biasanya baju yang mini-mini kayak gitu, cocoknya dengan high-heel.. nah, coba liat high-heel diatas. hiasan bulu-bulunya sangat manis n lucu.. keren bukan main!!! ♥ (gambar : www.monsoon.co.uk, s.bebo.com)

Who said?

Who said I can't be superman? I said that i know i can Who said I can't be spiderman? I said that i know i can Who said I can be the best girl? I said that i know i can Who said I can't be a good girl? i said that i know i can who said i can't be number one? i said that i know i can :)