Skip to main content

something. ahh

hey guys! being broken heart is painful! well, this is it!


bong bong bong
it's 3 am!
and im not sleeping!
bong bong bong
it's 3 am!
and im thinking of you!

it will never ever be true!
my imagination!
i broke my life!
loving someone that will never feel the same as me!

bong bong bong!
it's 3 am!
why im not sleeping?!
the poison is in my brain!
the one is you!

but then, i realize! you maybe with her!
she's a butterfly!
while im just a fairy tale!

im fake! and she's real!
that someone you have to take care of!

it's ok!
war?
no!
i know, i will be just alone!

i love being alone!
but i hate being lonely!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink feminim

yuk lihat. baju pink berpita itu.. bagus bukan???? baju-nya feminim. dan ini bisa mencerminkan kalaou kalian adalah pink girl.. biasanya baju yang mini-mini kayak gitu, cocoknya dengan high-heel.. nah, coba liat high-heel diatas. hiasan bulu-bulunya sangat manis n lucu.. keren bukan main!!! ♥ (gambar : www.monsoon.co.uk, s.bebo.com)

Who said?

Who said I can't be superman? I said that i know i can Who said I can't be spiderman? I said that i know i can Who said I can be the best girl? I said that i know i can Who said I can't be a good girl? i said that i know i can who said i can't be number one? i said that i know i can :)